501 Ranch Outdoor Pavilion Pricing
The 501 Ranch Pavilion is perfect for hosting your wedding day or corporate event. Seating in the pavilion can handle 100 – 600 guests. We recommend that you hire a professional wedding coordinator to keep your day running smoothly.
$4410 both Friday and Saturday
$1260 Monday – Thursday before 3pm
$1575 Monday – Thursday after 3pm
$3675 Holiday (Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, etc…)
$3675 New Year’s Eve
$1890 Sunday (available after 3pm)
Additional services available
- Wedding coordinator for up to 20 hours including rehearsal and day of event: $1500
- The 501 Ranch Little White Chapel venue for ceremony: $750. (in addition to venue rental)
- Security guard(s): $45 per hour (per guard), hired by 501 Ranch
- Wedding Reception Coordination: $800 for duration of reception
- LED Candle Sets available for rental: $25 for set of 10
- Rustic mason jar centerpieces with “lightning bugs”: $150
- Bentley Rental: $300. Ride away in style (comes with driver)
- Use and access to the bridal suite and groom’s area: $500 (day of event)
- The kitchen is available for catering companies only.
The rental fee includes
Venue rental, facilities manager, 1 easel for bridal portrait, tables and chairs for up to 350 guests, 1 hour slide show, set up and breakdown of tables and chairs, 1-hour rehearsal, Wi-Fi service, and professional cleaning after event. A non-refundable deposit of 50% is required to secure all services at the time of booking and signing of contract. Forms of payment are cash, check or money order written to 501 Ranch Events. Final payment for all services is due 30 days prior to event date in form of cash, check or money order written to 501 Ranch Events. Non-payment of agreed terms specified in contract shall result in cancellation of event.
Event end time is no later than 11:30pm. Other staffing charges may incur with additional hours for your event. All alcohol service will end 30 minutes prior to scheduled end time of event. Alcohol can be served for a maximum of 4 consecutive hours. Attendees of the event are not allowed to bring their own alcohol. Parents or guardians of anyone under the age of 21 are prohibited to give or allow their children under the age of 21 to drink alcohol. All Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission (TABC) laws must be followed while on the property of The 501 Ranch Events Center. Alcohol must be served by a TABC certified bartender. One security guard is required for every 250 people if alcohol is being served for an event celebrating anyone 21 or older. If the event is celebrating a person under the age of 21, alcohol service is not permitted. A 15% facility fee is required of the chosen caterer. Caterers must be licensed and provide their certificate of liability insurance and their food and beverage permit.